Payment plans from £12.92
We believe that everyone should be able to have a healthy looking smile – and just as important, to look after it in the best possible way.
Dental care is a two-way process. We think it’s essential to discuss dental care with our patients, and to make sure we are providing the level of service they need. Testament to this fact is the way that we have many referrals from our existing patients, who encourage members of their own families and their friends to visit us, because they have been so impressed by our professionalism, friendliness and accessibility.
It’s clear that many of our patients want the assurance that their teeth and gums will continue stay in a healthy condition following treatment, whether it’s a simple clean or placement of dental implants. They want the freedom to:
- Budget for their future dental care and not worry about unexpected bills
- Enjoy better oral health and improved wellbeing with a healthy-looking smile
- Be covered for routine dental care with a wide range of options, if treatment is needed
- Benefit from check-ups, dental x rays and hygiene treatment
- Receive worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) especially when on holiday or working abroad
- Have access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
- Have access to Denplan’s UK-based call centre whenever they need to speak to someone about their payment plan
We are pleased to say that we offer a choice of dental payment plans that suit our patients’ different budgets and dental needs. Denplan, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist prioritise the prevention of problems by providing patients with an easy way to pay for their routine and restorative dental care. This means if you choose to join us, you would get the care, treatment and advice you need to help prevent issues that may arise such as gum disease and cavities.
There are two payment plans on offer:
Denplan Essentials – a dental maintenance plan
Denplan Essentials is an easy way of keeping up the great habit of regular check- ups with our dentists. The plan ensures you will always get expert advice about keeping your teeth in great condition and most importantly to avoid any unexpected and sometimes costly surprises. It also includes dental x-rays and hygiene appointments. Like all the Denplan plans worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) is include for added assurance if you are away from home or abroad. There’s also a 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline, support and guidance wherever you are - you really can’t wrong. You will also get a15% discount off any necessary dental treatment.
No initial assessment is necessary to join Denplan Essentials. To get started, all you need to do is fill in the application form in the Denplan Essentials’ booklet, then send it straight to Denplan using a pre-paid envelope we supply. A £15 patient registration fee is payable on joining.
The cost of Denplan Essentials ranges from as little as £12.92 per adult per month. Your dentist will be happy to discuss with you the plan that best suits your dental needs.
Denplan Care - a comprehensive payment plan
To join Denplan Care you will first need to be assessed by our dentists. Following the initial assessment you will be put into one of five categories, based on your current and future oral health needs – this determines your monthly payment. Denplan Care pay for all your routine preventive dental care such as check-ups, hygiene visits and dental x-rays. And, if you need a denture, crown or bridge you will only have to pay the laboratory fees which can save you a significant amount of money. The plan includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) as well as access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Dentistry is our vocation – it’s what makes us get up in the morning! That might sound a bit odd, but it’s true. We care deeply about each one of our patients and we understand how to achieve the best results. Every day we dedicate ourselves to helping our patients feel better about their smiles. Because it’s not simply about your teeth. Nor even your appearance. It’s the way you approach life and your opportunities.
We hope that we can welcome you to our clinic and Denplan very soon!
What's included in my plan?
Below you'll find a summary of the benefits and exclusions of our dental payment plans.
Below you'll find a summary of our payment plans. Your Denplan dentist will discuss with you how they will tailor your individual plan to suit you best. For more information about about which plans your practice offers speak to your Denplan dentist.
Please note: none of the following plans cover laboratory fees (to build crowns etc.), prescriptions and referrals.
|Denplan Care||Denplan Essentials|
|Preventive dental advice||✓||✓|
|Restorative treatment as outlined by your dentist; e.g. fillings, crowns, bridges||✓||Not Included|
All Denplan payment plans include Supplementary Insurance as part of your plan.
This is arranged for you to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment in an emergency or following a dental injury, and can be used in the UK and abroad.
Your Supplementary Insurance cover gives you...
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan dentist*
- Cover for treatment following a dental injury
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Worldwide emergency dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
*When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan dentist you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.
- Dental treatment which was prescribed, planned or taking place at the start of your Supplementary Insurance
- Emergency dental treatment within 40 miles of your registered dentist
- Permanent treatment in a dental emergency that is not pre-authorised by Denplan
- Dental injury from contact sports unless appropriate mouth protection is used
- Implants (unless you're registered for Dental Implant upgrade cover), cosmetic treatment or any treatment not deemed to be clinically necessary
- Mouth cancer diagnosed, or where consultation and tests commenced, before or within 90 days of joining Denplan
For further details of the benefits, limitations and exclusions of the cover, please refer to the Supplementary Insurance policy document.
If you would like advice about what to do in a dental emergency, or you need help finding a dentist in the UK, give our Emergency Helpline team a call on 0800 844 999. They are available to assist you at any time and can help you decide upon the best course of action in an emergency.
- Band A:
- Band B:
- Band C:
- Band D:
- Band E:
Denplan Care & Denplan Essentials
The practice offers patients the option of joining the Denplan scheme. Denplan Care covers the majority of dental treatment necessary to maintain oral health. A dental assessment is made so that the price you pay is dependant on the "health" of your mouth.
It includes the following treatments when clinically necessary:
- Hygiene appointments
- White fillings
- Preventative advice
- Crowns and Bridges (excluding laboratory fees)
- Dentures (excluding laboratory fees).
In addition to routine care, the plan has a supplementary insurance which provides worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline. Patients are categorised according to their dental health and dental history.
This payment plan provides for your routine preventive dental care and you pay for restorative treatment as you need it. It is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary. It includes:
- Dental Examination
- Hygiene Appointments
- Dental X-rays
- 15 % off any private treatment required
Denplan Essentials includes the same emergency cover as the Care plan.
Please see our Denplan section for further information.